January 31, 2013
20 years of balanced scorecards
The balanced scorecard was 20 years old in 2012. Here is link to a video from CGMA where the original scorecard creators, Kaplan and Norton, reflect on the last two decades.
Tags: Balanced Scorecard
About martinjquinnI am an accounting academic, accountant and author based near Dublin, Ireland.
or click on the books tab.
Some topics I write about....
Translate my blog (using Google Translator)
- So @VodafoneIreland, in our house you earn €240/month from broadband/mobiles. Yet you do not provide a good router… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Accounting in TV/film production martinjquinn.com/2021/04/27/acc… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AccHistorySig: You are invited to read the paper "The influence of institutional factors on corporate narratives: A thematic content an… 3 weeks ago
- Management accounting and sustainability martinjquinn.com/2021/04/05/man… 1 month ago
- Fixed costs subsidy – a simple way governments can help business during Covid martinjquinn.com/2021/03/15/fix… 2 months ago