A book on the history of CPA Ireland
A colleague and I (Dr Brid Murphy) wrote a nice book on the history of CPA Ireland. You can now view it online at this link. Enjoy.
Tags: CPA Ireland
About martinjquinnI am an accounting academic, accountant and author based near Dublin, Ireland.
or click on the books tab.
Some topics I write about....
Translate my blog (using Google Translator)
- Do you speak accounting? martinjquinn.com/2021/02/22/do-… 1 week ago
- #ASTI @NormaFoleyTD1 Irish 3rd level institutions have about 2 x the number of students than leaving cert. All ass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Domestic waste costs in Ireland martinjquinn.com/2021/01/25/dom… 1 month ago
- Where is the “value” in value-added tax? martinjquinn.com/2021/01/11/whe… 1 month ago
- Ireland’s restaurants, while I have sympathy I am getting fed up listening to the complaints re COVID. Not that man… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago